Monday, July 10, 2006

What a good weekend it was

This time last month I was making The Bridal Breakfast! Here it is With Pictures! The mowing was good, the weather cooperating, my sweetie re stoked the burn pile and we co-mowed… There are fewer G hogs here…but that is another story. I attended my first Retirement party. Yvonne what a Lady she is! I got to see many of my colleagues as well. My sweetie got me a frog for the “Puddle”, he is so cute [so is the Frog]! My sweetie also fixed a fountain that we have had for years, it belonged to his parents and I have always liked it. The most incredible part of that was what occurred when the fountain was placed in the Koi pond. We, sweetie and I sat there in utter amazement as a Ruby Throated Humming Bird reveled in the water, not once but thrice. Hope ya like the pictures!

1 comment:

Tene Murray said...

WAY COOL!!!