Sunday, July 02, 2006

The midday sun

Mad Dogs and Englishmen… it was fun yesterday seeing the demo on the herbs etc as well as seeing some people that I have not seen for a time. I really enjoy this place especially their Koi pond. Sharon and Susan bopped in at the house for a while then my Sweetie and I jointly went into town to do errands. Lowe’s is a mainstay for us it seems. Good thing I went though. I have been gathering Trellis for the Koi area here and needed just one more. To my total delight there was just ONE at Lowe’s. Needless to say I am a happy camper. I insisted that I would be able to hang with the Sweetie at Lowe’s and he could even hang out with me at Kroger’s. [That is another story]! While at Astolat I purchased a Showy Evening Primrose. And in the wood, where often you and I Upon faint primrose-beds were wont to lie,Emptying our bosoms of their counsel sweet,There my Lysander and myself shall meet;From "A Midsummer-Night Dream" by William Shakespeare I am scrutinizing out a proper area to plant it this evening, while Sweetie begins the Fire. The Skunk has already been released from the Have a Heart trap as well as Deprizo was as well released. Not even a can of my Vienna Sausages made the new cat want to be any closer to my Sweetie. DUMB CAT our regular cats don’t even get that good food…he is a picky eater! The skunk was a young one not yet adept at using his SCENTS! Which was a good thing, don’t ya think?

No comments: