Thursday, July 27, 2006

After Thirty years ...

the utility pole is STRAIGHT Go figure, we’ve told them ever since we moved here. So they wait until I’ve planted stuff to go up the trellis to decided to FINALLY straighten our left winged pole. HA HA! Of course we had already started our third turn of homemade spaghetti sauce…YE GADS they might have to turn the electric off then we would be up THAT creek without a paddle. All went well! The men were so very nice, the pole is straight, the plants they were very careful about and we rendered 21 quarts of sauce today! The rest of the news is all silly or not My camera is in the hospital The Ford 8N is in the hospital I lost the peaches The Ph in the pond is correct We lost one fish The frog greets me in the a.m. when I feed the fish Castor and Pollux think they can walk on water. New water plants + smelly fish food excite them and they attempt to get to it. Castor was up to his Army Pits in water yesterday. Today he ‘allowed’ Pollux to attempt… The mowing is almost finished The Cat hat is almost finished Deprizo has returned Wedge of geese (flying in a 'V') over the barn And the little turkeys were strutting through the horse pasture. And the dog day cicada begins its songfest Calling song fragment 72 Degrees F: Mac AIFF (272K) 72 Degrees F: Windows WAV (272K) 93 Degrees F: Mac AIFF (221K) 93 Degrees F: Windows WAV (221K) Life is good!

7 comments:

Tene Murray said...

Good thing I read the wntire blog - from the title I was thinking... well, I'm sure YOU know what I was thinking... LOL!!!!

Tene Murray said...

OOPS - that would be ENTIRE, not WNTIRE - typing in the dark sucks! Sorry!

DeeMom said...

WNTIRE = winter tire?

tee hee

Tene Murray said...

HA HA HA - That's a good one! Why didn't I think of that???
:)

DeeMom said...

I guess, re looking at the title, one might emit a gasp...but we been married 32 years...just moved here 30 years ago...

Sorry for the scare

DeeMom said...

with or with out Shrooms?

DeeMom said...

ok without

will tend to that this coming week

;0