Saturday, July 15, 2006

By George I think I’ve got it!!!

I am dead dog pooped. Today, the first ever, my hand cramped from kitting too much. Go figure. Here I am learning two new techniques and trying to pay attention at the wealth of information that is all around me. Today vendors came in with scrumptious temptations of yarns beyond belief. I now know what my next project will be as well because there were also wonderful books. I was well balanced I do believe…$ for $ equal on yarn and books and WELL within the amount I set as a goal. More pictures that are not getting to the blog so when I return I shall insert where appropriate. Today was shall we say intense I felt like a tepee and a wigwam all at the same time. Seriously though, words cannot begin to explain what I have learned, seen, heard and all the rest of the senses tantalized to the extreme. All a good thing! I had pre planned sending my Sweetie flowers. Yes Men Like Getting Flowers. The bouquet is in the last post, ‘cause Sweetie sent it to me, and therefore he likes it. News on youngest daughters’ coat, I am proceeding, with better results than I anticipated which pleases me no end. Have pictures for that but it at my home PC. For relaxation this evening I shall take it to the next stage. They feed us quite well here, the menu is always varied. The people are so nice. Amazing group of knitters, staff, Wait staff, All employees of our hotel as well as the local grocer.

1 comment:

Tene Murray said...

I am so glad you are having such a great time! Teepee/wigwam --- too "tents" (tense) huh??? I love it!!!