Thursday, July 06, 2006

Low Humidity

It has done literally nothing but RAIN for the past few days. No I am not complaining. There is a lot to be said about the goodness of it. For instance, my sweetie and I were able to finish all but 2/3 of the tree trimming on the back forty. We had recently dug up the Garlic and we were able to get the beds tilled and reseeded with a cover crop. I had purchased a couple more plants and they are being ‘softly’ acclimated to the earth moist warm soil. I found THE web site I located about six years ago while working on a Science web site for Phase 9. THE STORM Last year also on a Friday, August 19, 2005, Lucy and I did/are going to do our first canning of our rendition of spaghetti sauce. The tomatoes have come on a lot sooner here this year for us. Heritage Tomato Sauce Tomatoes, Garlic, parsley, oregano, basil, shrooms, olive oil, Madeira Wine, red onions, red bell pepper, lemon juice, brown and white sugar to taste. All but the shrooms, olive oil and Madeira Wine we jointly have grown in our gardens.

No comments: