Friday, July 14, 2006

SIXTY SIX and we are not speaking of Trombones

Knitters all around A Book in Progress What History I learned today …Vogue, Meg, Joyce and Amy…what amazing women. Let alone Elsa Schiaparelli whose original works are being re-created by Schoolhouse Press. Meg Swanson On…Armenian Knitting Intarsia Knitting kinda like BUT not like the Armenian knitting that I am attempting. It is safe to say I know very little about this at the moment. Armenian knitting tends to look like woven material. At the moment I am working on making a cap for the Armenian style of knitting. As well as getting a start on Double Knit reversible bicolor headband, both projects will be attended to tomorrow. Tonight Amy will help me tonight to FINALLY complete the coat for my patient Sarah. Pray for me!

No comments: