Saturday, July 29, 2006

Quirks and quarks, puns and Cliché’s

Not sure why that popped into my mind…but what the hay Popping means I am not idle…HA! HA! HA! Then there is this observation; I have in the past several months traveled with different friends, flown more that usual but have noted how people use what SOME might call IDLE TIME? Idle hands are the devils workshop, odd expression. If I am observing the wonders of the clouds from the plane window, how could I be idle? Cliché. I am thinking, reflection etc? At any hoot, I find it very relaxing to just observe what ever is in front of me. That is why I so enjoy the Breakfast Nook as I can see out toward the creek and beyond. Like this morning, even with the bushes taller and taller I saw the Blue Heron swoop down into the creek. Upon other observations he/she walked about ate, walked then flew back to the nest, or to the Pond to eat, walk and eat some more. Sounds like this The best news SO FAR today…See I am getting out of my BLAH-ness. The Koi rose to greet me as I fed them, this was the first time, what joy. I can hardly wait until tomorrow morning to see how many more greet me. Then there is the Hummingbird moth: Two nights ago I saw it hovering in front of flowers, and drinking nectar with a long, flexible tube (proboscis)...supping from my Star Gazer lilies. Hummingbird Moth Other Moth pictures!

No comments: