Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lalia’s evening bag

When I finally sat down after preparing the Bridal Breakfast and to sip my second Mimosa [the second one for Linda, inside joke, but if she reads this she will know]. I noticed one of the evening bags I knitted for the females in our daughters wedding. It was kinda of neat actually. Lalia got the second one I had made, picture I hope will appear with this post…[had problems yesterday]. She asked how I knew and I explained that I had my friend Vicki, who makes jewelry; work up dangles that would match the bracelets that our daughter gave them the women. This way if they used the bags at the wedding they would be able to tell them apart, as the dangles were all different. Also I experimented with some of the bags as far as rows that would allow different placement for the dangles. Sarah R chose to take her dangle off and place it on a chain and she wore it for the wedding, which I had told them to feel free to do. Now I can share the pictures of that project with my friends, needed to wait until the evening bags were given. ‘) Posted by Picasa

No comments: