Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thought-provoking

One needs to be serious when preparing the BRIDE”S Breakfast... First the menu, that was the easy thing. Then assembling the ingredients and or people to do that ahead of time. With me so far considering I will not be working in my own element, how to make it work. Again the menu will show the ease of that. Clean up, again the menu…etc you get the drift. Now for the really important stuff! What to wear? Off to the Mall for a certain top, I have several but they are all showing signs of use. I need a new one to break in.

Then the next item, music too - that I like that will calm me…

Umm!!! My Ipod has, at the moment 61 tunes on it and now a Docking station with awesome speakers so the foods do not consume the ear lanyard. I think I am ready…to stir! Are you?

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

nope....just got back from my mani and pedi and will be posting soon