Monday, June 26, 2006

Flatly SPEAKING…

The countdown has begun for the preparation for the B Bar Buddy Bash. I have just made a list of need to do stuff outside. By Monday I will have completed all the inside stuff. Tee HEE and I DID! Friday a call in approximate head count and food desires to Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday and Sunday outside stuff…we managed to acquire lackey labor. Many Thanks to our youngest son that aided in the heavier stuff that I could not help my sweetie do… Do note we took some time to have a little fun. Tuesday a pedicure to my funky colors and pick up needed items. Call in final head and food count. Wednesday rest from the weekend’s aches and pains. Thursday totally get my panties in a wad that I might have forgotten something. Pick up desserts! 3pm begin getting stuff out and together for the party that will begin eating @ 6:00pm. Then totally enjoy!

No comments: