Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rehearse, Rehearse ...Pause, SMILE...

Yesterday Ruth and I were off to pick up the Wedding Gown, while she was attending to that I took the Rings to be cleaned. All sounds rather normal...[but that is only a setting on a dryer] There happened to be a Tiffany’s next door to the Bridal Shop so that is where I went. I told the salesperson that while I knew the rings were not purchased there that our daughter was picking up her gown and I was going to get their rings cleaned. I figured there might be a charge, but that was ok it was important to clean them. Ed was wonderful and not only cleaned them for no charge but gave me a bottle of Tiffany Perfume to wear at the wedding, How kewl is that? Needless to say Ed got a ‘MOB’ hug and his picture as well as Ida's taken. Knowing that they would appear on someone’s Blog. So Ed, welcome from New York City to DC and Thank you and your Co-worker Ida. What a treat! The dress was then taken to the hotel for safe keeping and the day progressed wonderfully. Dodging rain the rehearsal as well as the dinner were fabulous. I thank my daughter’s for totally surprising me with Birthday Gifts. You see three days after today is my B Day. Now to begin preparations for the Bridal Breakfast...

No comments: