Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Visitor

On the pre eve of the BBBB BBQ we have a new visitor. Early yesterday when I had a chance to take a brief pause in the mowing and weed eating, I saw what could have been “Rocky”. Sadly Rocky left our home almost a year ago. It is not Rocky but does have similar colorations. Noisy thing… It has captured my Sweeties attention. In between sessions writing his Brief, he, my Sweetie looks for and FEEDS this new loud Visitor. There is plenty of food available outside for the others, but special foods will tempt most Visitors. I gave up a beloved can of Vienna Sausages for my Sweetie to Lure the Visitor. As the day progresses I might be able to capture on the camera a picture of The Visitor. Quite possibly eating from my Sweeties hand. As they say News and Pictures at Eleven. Updates when available!!!

2 comments:

DeeMom said...

Mufasa the brother to Rocky....cat

DeeMom said...

we still have Mufasa
it could be ROCKY But its been almost a year since Rocky left...but the size is correct and the general coloration...am looking for old photos

If it is a new stray and whants to stay good, if, and would that not be wonderful if infact it turns out to be Rocky

Does this help?