Sunday, June 04, 2006

Slow Mo

Every now and again things seem to go down to a bulldog gear. There must be a reason…not that I know what it is. Just accepting it seems appropriate. Today is such a day. Time to reflect of what EVER floats through the recesses of the mind. I think I like this BLOG thing. I was talking to a younger friend of mine about it. Let me tell you a tad about her. She used to be a backup singer in a Rock Band. She is a lovely person that has always been straightforward with me as I am with her. At any rate we chatted last week about this Blog thing. She made mention that SHE thought her life was far to dull to blog. We continued to chat and she would mention this or that and I said MAN you could BLOG that. Maybe she will sometime, and maybe not. She has a marvelous sense of humor and such insight to what many would just be amazed about. Not that we have solved the problems of the world. HA HA! I realize that most of my friends, the ones that are my age area, have never been too terribly PC oriented. Not that I am a genius. When I asked my eldest daughter if I should blog she was, as always very upfront. Your readership will not be too large was one comment. Paraphrasing here and she is correct. You would think that in it self would deter me. Well I am thinking of that too I must confess. But I did this cause it was something new to me. I am not really thinking I am going to set the world afire with my ponderings…but I like doing it. I suppose that is all that counts. I just wanted to share the things about my friend with tattoos **** and a ZEST for life that for the last thirty years I continue to find unquenchable. Ummm think she will blog Now???? I think you should Tene!!! Lets GO Tene LETS GO!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DeeMom said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks
and I knew it was you... ;)

But then I have the time...

Sure did take a few months to convince myself to do this...thanks for your input then and now!

POLITICAL NO WAY will I tackle that ...

DeeMom said...

Thanks "T"...will post the menu tomorrow or the next day...it is a good one I think...we will all have fun with it :)