Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SNAKE

June 23 first sighting Today on the back stoop, as I had just started to step out, @ 7:50am, I see a small black snakes head just under the outside threshold. It went back under since the noise startled it. I knew were there is one there are many. It was merely a question of time. No time to play hide and seek; weed eating needed finished as the Big BBQ is tomorrow and finally no rain. After dinner last evening I looked at the rain gauge in the garden 2.02 inches since Sunday. Most of the weed eating is finished and it is @ 1 pm, as well as some of the mowing. Time to do inside work until the heat and sun index is more comfortable. HA might even have time to eat lunch! When I eat I prefer quiet time to actually enjoy what I am stuffing food into my mouth. Drives other people NUTZ. ;0 Oh well! George is almost ready to be kenneled for the event…then raking and tending to the garden AFTER 4 pm. I do believe the weather will be perfect for the BBBB tomorrow eve. Thirty-three people to be down here on the Funny Farm…

No comments: