Friday, June 02, 2006

“Good Morning Glory”

…wonderful words my Daddy said to me…that always got me started with warm feelings because he was sincere. I like how those words feel rolling around in my mouth before they exit… How we are affected by so much and so many? People who do not RSVP, people who give your car the EVIL EYE BALL cause it was THEY that ran into you. Just a lot of plain RUDE people! I try not to be one of those. My biggest bugaboo is the lack of saying PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! YA the MAGIC Words our Mothers have taught us! On this I shall say “Good Morning Glory!” and I really mean it. It’s almost the weekend!!!! It’s soon to be a WEDDING!!! :)

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

Thank you, I like yours a lot...might just need to borrow it, BUT of course will give you due credit....
Happy Friday