Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Last Minute STUFF

As hard as I attempt to NOT have the last minute stuff, it is not all that unmanageable; there is however LAST MINUTE STUFF. Now that I have taken care of others I can settle me down to my tasks. Rather easy I need to pack. I have the space of time to do it slowly as not to forget something. I like that! Ha we shall see if it works! Funny things happen though, like last minute dress shirt buying for one. Change of cars originally to have been taken…so I vacuumed and washed the car…AFTER the dog has been taken care of. Keegans dog eating youngest sons phone charger…but that is ok now…it was replaced. Still is laughable, and why not, laughing makes it tolerable. My visuals went whacko, envisioning his phone ringing and dogs Bottom wiggling…. OR Electrical Stools! [Thanks Linda] Calls from some friends in a frantic moment about the Bridal Registry…Lovely people REALLY they are… Then the tummy jitters, yup go figure that one. The push is to settle down and??? Whew I R Pooped and it is only 2 p.m. Now to pack while All is Quiet on the FARM Front!

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

I am fine "T", I am just being a Mom...
doing my MOM thang

Which is a good thing...we have four Incredible kids...