Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Up up and away with our wonderful BAROOM!

We are Heroes and darned proud that this morning we saved our 4 goslings. The little ones fell into the lower Koi pond and were not able to get out [we are still working on this project] All of the adults stayed right there around them, which brought to my sweetie’s attention something is amiss! Suited up for work he returns to the house to explain the predicament. While I still in my bedclothes we saved the morning, He Barromed as I scooped. The broom appears, possibly as a larger than life wingspan and protected me from the wrath of the adults. Bottom line the babies are on terra firma and waddled away with their family. I do honestly believe the adults deep down knew we were only going to help. Some of the adults have been with us for well over 20 years. This is not the first time we intervened. Sure gives us a good feeling! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

The good news is
1. The goslings have learned a valuable lesson.
2. My Sweetie got me a telescoping net.
So the next time I can wield the broom in one hand and the Net in the other. He is the best!