Friday, May 19, 2006

Another Day of Rain

Gloomy, chilly, wet as I sit looking out from the Nook I see a wild turkey [no not in the bottle :)] stride through the ever growing grass along the creek bank. It is so bad here I can hear the grass growing. My feet are looking more like our ducks, webbed et al. I continue to do my hand therapy and sip the morning cup of coffee. Yesterday there was about a 3-hour window of sun, what Joy that was. I was able to weed eat and at least make the garden/koi area look attended to. It was invigorating actually; each blade of grass can be something that totally torks you and you can cut it down to size. Now how kewl is that? Sure saves on the stress level HA HA. A total Win-win as I see it. Today a haircut before the wedding! My Hair Dresser is getting married the 29th of May then off to their Honeymoon, so the advanced time was needed. As I see it the time will at least be enough so I will not have white lines where the hair had been, aka the Red Necked look HA HA! Then off to gather more trellis for the area close to the Koi Pond. Next Thursday our youngest daughters Birthday, cards [already purchased] will need our personal embellishment, that’s the fun part. Gifts sent and tended to until the proper day. Cards are so much fun to get as well as receive, sometimes I just read them in the store and have the best laugh ever. Next Wednesday another facial and soon to be scheduled a much-needed massage. Maybe if I am fortunate two massage before the wedding then JUST before the wedding another pedicure that is more tasteful with the wedding theme and a manicure. Goodness it has been years since I have pampered myself with such consistency. Hwasunna, also the Mother of two sons that are our eldest sons good friends since high school as well as she has been my masseuse for @ 7 years and she is totally awesome. Our daughters will attest to that. Yippee Skippy I have two appointments with Hwasunna, the last one only days before the EVENT! Life is good ey? Starting next week I will be in training. Yup, will try to stay awake until midnight! Figure the only way I can do this is to religiously take a nap each afternoon. So hold those calls please. You think I am kidding? Heck at my age [95] I am lucky to be awake at 10:15p.m. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DeeMom said...

Geesh that's sorta personal don't ya think? ;)

DeeMom said...

Ah! now I understand!
Would it not be great if Hwasunna could come to DC so you could have a massage?