Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day and general Cuteness

Anna Jarvis a Woman and a West Virginian! Yesterday I finally got to mow. I try to maintain @ 10 acres which is a challenge. My sweetie just had the tractors spiffed up for the Growing season. Is that not sweet or what? While mowing I saw the Florist Delivery Van show up. My sweetie got me a lovely outdoor arrangement of Coral geraniums. My friend Judie had on the address location WILDLADY Road. She is a Hoot. I figure Beverly also had a hand in the Address thing! Is Greece going to be fun or what? It is raining so mowing is not in the forecast…BUT setting the Raccoon traps are a priority. We had visitors last night and one is HUGE, too large to fit into the Have a Heart Trap. Oh dear. They, the raccoons, so adore the cat food. WE have found making a PB Sammy and placing it in the trap works wonders. The ‘cute’ part is that my hubby LOVES this part, he prepares the ‘sammy’ and then needs to taste test it. The ducklings are now in their Step up pen and faired quite well yesterday. The Chicks as well ventured out into the outside coop area and are delighted with the instant foods that are available. A gourmets delight a veritable smorgasbord. Umm, a line from the book Charlottes Web. Umm was that Templeton’s line? A fair is a veritable smorgasbord orgasbord orgasbord!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

Thanks :)