Tuesday, May 16, 2006

George gets trimmed!

HAHA! We all are getting ready for the Wedding, even George. Today George, tomorrow meet with the people to ascertain the damage done to my Big German Bumper then off for a pedicure with a new operator. I might just need a manicure. Seldom do that as I garden too much, but my Fairey God Blogger has aided in that venture. Man that stuff is awesome. Now in the early am I am doing hand therapy with my morning cup of Joe! My Sweetie and I talked about my toes; I will have to “tone” down my usually funky nail polish until after the wedding. Then look out cause before the B-B-B-Bash on the 29th an all out total weird toe thing. I am still trying to locate FROG decals for the tootsies. A grill Fest here on the Funny Farm like we did in 2003! Courting with Friends EX CLAIM Disclosing with Filing with Reorganized with Friends And thereby hangs a tale From Shakespeare's As You Like It. Eaten out of house and home From Shakespeare's Henry V Part2 Eye of newt and toe of frog, wool of bat and tongue of dog From Shakespeare's Macbeth. No more cakes and ale? From Shakespeare's Twelfth Night

No comments: