Friday, May 12, 2006

Big Joe Turner, Shake, Rattle 'n' Roll

Shake rattle and roll My dimpled big German bumper Better than the little German bumper! Typical Friday Until… The check engine light was on in the car, so I figured as I headed to or from the grocery I would have my mechanic take a look see, or at least get an appointment. He says, “why don’t you go do the grocery thing, and I will get lunch, buy the time we are both done I’ll take a look.” Sounds like a win - win since I was figuring he could not see the car until Monday. Off I go and THEN this suppository rear-ends me. I dare say the air was blue @&#@@#@@*** inside my car and I was not at fault nor hurt. It was a four-vehicle thing. Car number one brakes, Car number two brakes BUT is too close to number 1 and rear ends him… I was the third and was traveling at the proper distance a {THANK YOU Mr. Driver Ed teacher from way back!}*** Then the 4th AKA Suppository. ***I was told that when behind a car you maintain enough distance to always see the entire rear wheels on the vehicle in front of you. *** Of course I live in the boonies where that is quite manageable! Just having driven the teensiest in DC I imagine that is more difficult. IT just CHIPS my Nails that these ewwie people have so little regard and so damned in a hurry. Pluz eese ! Having said that my big German Bumper car suffered little damage, @ $500! If it had been the other car I would have jettisoned out that car and down that woman’s THROAT, steel toed high heels feet first. I maintained my composure, refused to talk to her male companion, as he was dissing the big German Bumper saying my break lights dinna work. HA! Had all the proper forms ready for the Police. Talked to the dudes in car two and he let me use his Cell to call my sweetie. Then after the police and ascertained I was not at fault I asked one of the officers if he would to call my sweeties secretary and let them know IT WAS NOT MY FAULT, as well as assure sweetie I was ok! The Cop did and then asked if I was ready to drive out of there…he was so sweet like a Dad would be. OF course I said I was good to go, inside shaking like a leaf and madder than Heck because of suppository. I drive back to my mechanics place and wait. I call my sweeties office, and they inform me he is on his way to locate me. Smart man that he is he located me. He gets out of his car and we embrace. I really needed that. God I love that man. Ok so I get mushy…its ok!!!! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

Roger that Red Rider :)