Sunday, May 14, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing

Headway on the Koi Pond! It was so neat today [Saturday] my sweetie asked me to get plants for our Koi Pond. We have come that far. Of course there is still much to do. But that is true about most things actually. While on my travels I deliver the bowl Connie made, and gave Lisa and Linda the bowls I did for them. It was so cute Connie wanted to see all the bowls before I delivered them. Linda and Lisa were pleased which made it even better. Lisa so wanted to come to the Bridal Shower so I figured doing this for her would be a connection that would last a long time. She will be at the wedding. Funny the bowl I did for me looks like little deviled eggs. How funny, especially since I cannot make a decent deviled egg. Linda just finished her last Chemo and will have started radiation treatment that will last through July and due to that will not be able to come to the Wedding. While visiting with her yesterday I got to see her first Grand daughter and found out that in September she will be a grandmother again. Megan is having a sister. Jennifer and Linda both glowing it did my heart good. Linda is my second oldest dear friend next to Connie. Both extraordinary women that have impacted our lives on such wonderful ways! Well it just gets better. I return home with the little German Bumper full of plants and food to find our youngest son waiting to give his Mom a most proper Mom Day Hug! Needless to say I was quite pleased. Great kids we have. I especially love the fact when the girls send cards and the address just says MOM and or DAD depending on the occasion and it gets to us. [Of course the rest of the addy is proper] I just find it so irresistible adorable! It is truly amazing that a ‘mere’ card can have so much impact. I have saved all of them over the years. The art of sending a hand written card or note/letter is sadly getting to be a lost art. So keep those cards and letters coming. We ended the day sitting around the Koi pond admiring our work and yet another fire in our portable fire pit. Then Up and move this plant then move another. Sit back down and contemplate the NEXT step in our little area. Dang this is fun! Just wait the next step is trellising!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: