Monday, May 01, 2006

All Fired Up!

After driving in and through and a lot of AROUND Tacoma Park, trying to locate a knitting store we got ALL FIRED UP! Gotta tell you Connie is a wonderful navigator. Art was my minor in college and sculpting was so much fun, whether it was clay or metal or Plexiglas. I tried many times to throw a pot and NEVER could. This place was so awesome; the real work was already done. So I sat there and slathered colours all over my stuff! That was so relaxing after getting through traffic that I seldom drive in. I am rather excited to see the final outcome of the relaxing creations. It was neat being with everyone in a situation that oft not happens. I knew ussmartina was totally creative, figured Mary was, knew Connie was but I was so in awe of MDM and his tenacity and care and the rendering he affixed to his project. Frankly I think they are one awesome couple. But then I knew this before, it is so much more apparent especially seeing them in their element of DC! We had a wonderful time thanks for all the memories. Heyya this is only day one of the Bridal Shower All Fired Up weekend there will be more! It just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: