Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Net Worth

6:45 a.m. this last day of May, I saved the morning. The second hatch of goslings found their way to our Koi Pond. My Sweetie was in the shower so it was my call. I raced to the porch to get the broom and the Net he got us after the last encounter. Ok, no broom…rats now what…Not willing to wait for fear the wee ones would have expended too much effort to stay afloat and drown in their attempts, I proceeded. Tenuous at best knowing full well the wrath of those beating adult wings I was able to single handily scoop the four little ones to safety. Quite happy that I was not beaten to death in the process I might add. Full of my self I sat back down for the daily am routine of hand therapy and coffee. Sometimes it is the simple things that make one feel GREAT! Gee, MOB and Mother Goose…tee hee!

No comments: