Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Soon

What is soon? Is it always linear? Soon is a measurement of time. What time? What measurement? Whose time and measurement? Why is it that soon seems like folded fingers…as in they all fit neatly in most instances. If that is true then when does soon get to be later? Is later a fracture waiting to heal? Is it like this? “The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over. “Aesop Possibly so and quite possibly this is the stress I have allowed myself to be caught up in. At any Hoot, I have re taken control. We have been under construction since the end of May. The roofer should be gone TOTALLY by Friday. Remember the light wells have to be finished. The painters have begun their cosmetic reconstruction of the house. First the Astringent ~ Then the facial masque possibly a facial nip and tuck here and there. Then the magic begins, the reclaiming of the guts. Yup guts, as clean your fingers to the bone, have that vacuum suck every last bit of plaster dust, debris and other icky stuff. I think I will so enjoy, and so NEED the re painting of our bedroom and bathroom. I feel quite sure once the workers are outta here I will flourish in my quest. I have a secret bottle of special perfume… 15-30 percent essential oil, [In my case since there has been only one female here since the end of May, I need estrogen oils. Might have to up it to 40%] See a totally on any given day here 8 men. Weekends two to three! 70-85 percent alcohol, and the remainder or at least 5 percent water. [Well this is not a party, so why not rubbing alcohol.[ Drop that down to 15% add 40% of water, good for you] the remaining 5%? My creativity? Or is that BS, as in Be Specific? HA! I am finally seeing the trees in the forest. That’s a good thing Right? Does this relate to? Can’t see the forest for the trees? An expression used of someone who is too involved in the details of a problem to look at the situation as a whole: “The congressman became so involved in the wording of his bill that he couldn’t see the forest for the trees; he did not realize that the bill could never pass.” So it is and so it will be, I am already contemplating the Canada project…and that is for September. HA

No comments: