Saturday, December 30, 2006

Refining

Resolutions which ones, what works so much to think about. I am going to keep the Jelly Bean one. I was actually pleased I never broke down and bought any. I even refused to have one at the family Easter dinner. Do admit, as I passed them in the grocery store, I looked longingly! While I was late in the “going to movies”, at least I finally got started. I am adding Breakfast for me before 10am daily! Did you know? ANCIENT NEW YEARSThe celebration of the new year is the oldest of all holidays. It was first observed in ancient Babylon about 4000 years ago. In the years around 2000 BC, the Babylonian New Year began with the first New Moon (actually the first visible crescent) after the Vernal Equinox (first day of spring)… While we tour St. Augustine I will ponder more! Hopefully great PHOTO Ops!

No comments: