Friday, November 03, 2006

Dirty Laundry

Plus close to an Election HA HA What Timing? My Lament Dryer dies on Oct 20th I call Store X on October 23 They can ONLY come out on what is called a LOCAL CALL one day a week to our area. They come Oct 27 Part ordered on Oct 27 Repairman rescheduled to return on November 2. Part had not come I call the Main office I was told to “go ahead and keep the Thursday, November 2 appointment.” I asked “Why”, the part is Not here.” “Well it might come early,” was the response. The PART Came in Nov 3, I call Repair cannot be scheduled until Nov 16 Ummmmmmmmmmm just a week shy of a month of NOT having a dryer that works. Good thing we live on a creek and there are stones to aide in washing clothing etc. Refer to this if you are lost. So I am thinking, clothesline, there are advantages to line drying besides just saving energy. If you are fortunate enough to have an outdoor clothesline which of course we do NOT have, you already know that clothes dried outdoors smell fresher, and they carry less residual odor from detergents and bleach. And you can often do without bleach when line drying since the sun will tend to lighten most fabrics. Sunlight has a natural sanitizing effect, too. Line-dried clothes tend to be a little stiffer than clothes that come out of the dryer. If you'd like some articles such as your towels to be softer, send them through the dryer after you take them off the line. Just five minutes on the air-only cycle will do the job. Heyya the way I look at it climbing up and down stairs with wet laundry IS Exercise~~~~~in futility! Ever consider low flying birds? You should see my Sweeties Boxers he walks a lot straighter! I called my Sweeties office to tell him that the part was in BUT I Had to go through THAT automated Garbage System Soooooooooooooooo~~~~~~I hung up and wrote this instead. OK I am Gonna Wash that Thought right outta my MIND! I feel better NOW!

No comments: