Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Lights go on~~~

…Four glorious days in which to accomplish the outdoor arrangements of festive lights! Filling the bird feeders before the weather turns nasty and the possibility of going to the movies is an indulgence to look forward to. My sweetie and I figured the last movie we saw was March of the Penguins. WOW what a time lapse there! I took myself to a Matinee yesterday; there are several movies I wish to see. I started with the one that seems the most likely to be gone first. As I sat in the theater of maybe 6 people I was amazed and partly amused. The movie was Borat, I settled into to the drift of the movie and found myself chuckling here and there. At some point I noticed I was the only one laughing. Ummmmmm, I do have an odd sense of humor, perhaps that was why no one else was giggling? Later I surmised, after the movie was a tad past one half over and three of the people in the way back began chuckling, that I had not LOST it. They must have been too shy. Well at least that is my thought. Last week when the kids were in I really wanted to see some flicks with them, but it just did not happen. If I had gone with them I feel sure there would have been more laughter. I am totally sure that when I see Happy Feet there will be much more laughter. Ummmm ~~ another movie for the Birds? Time marches along as it invariable does. The bedrooms are now once again ready for immediate occupancy for the next round of children. The dishwasher is less full less quickly. The dryer is on vacation for another week. George is looking for his people as they gave him dog treats more often. Time to get back to finishing making Holiday gifts as I sit in the Nook and look out into the woods.

No comments: