Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Life is Simply Darned Good!

The urgency of the day lay heavily upon me this morning. I had this narrow window of opportunity to take care of the leaves that fell last weekend, before the rain comes again. For the first day in the last four there were streaks of sunlight hitting the trees and making water droplets shine like diamonds on the bushes. I gear up after watching a huge doe out in the yard under the Shell Bark Hickory. Then I feed George and when I got back to the kitchen sink out side the window and in the horse pasture were three more deer grazing. It only took 2 and ½ hours to complete the leaves. Now as I sit in the Nook I can look at what I did and feel good as I listen to the Capitol Steps. The Capitol Steps Sing Satires of Bush and Kerry. Then Sip another cup of coffee and continue cleaning the silver. Then off to work on the remaining things that Must be accomplished before the kids come in for TURKEY DAY! I am operating on the premise, after making calls! Apparently the remaining chair MIGHT be here before Thanksgiving! Apparently the Dryer will be fixed tomorrow. As for the Pond Guy he will have to wait until after the Holidays. I am tired of waiting to live my life around other people lack of respect for my time. Ummm does that sound harsh? Maybe I can get some ME time in here soon. Tom is in the freezer the menu is set for Thanksgiving dinner and all is right with the world.

No comments: