Saturday, November 11, 2006

Game Day

and the weather is dreary! Lets hope that the game will make us all SHINE. I am already dressed in my traditional WVU Sweat shirt and shortly the Mountaineer earrings will be in. Of course my toes were painted before the first game in the traditional blue and gold with the WVU logo on my big toe. Yesterday all was accomplished outside, which is always a good feeling. Last evening my Sweetie and I were talking as we sat in the Nook when we spied a 4-point buck. I swear it was at least that and it appeared there might be a tiny 5th point on one side. While sitting here this morning I gauged the distance to have been @ 20 feet. The deer was lapping up the residue from the bird feeders. In retrospect a comment had been made. My dear Sweetie said the deer never moved when I yelled up stairs to get our deer hunter down to observe. Then Sweetie noted that while I yelled the deer never moved, but as we both noted his [the deer] ears were listening as our son Bounded down the steps. Now the questions are; Do I yell a lot? When son Bounds down steps is it louder than my yelling? OR the deer is used to me yelling for someone, as his or her stereo/TV is so loud I am reduced to this? OR Sweetie is stirring the porta pot? Ummmmmmmmmmm!!! Snickering. LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

Great idea for a CHristmas gift...thanks