Monday, September 18, 2006

Why is it called a Mantis Tiller?

Mantis Tiller Trivia: Because the tiller handles resemble the shape of praying mantis arms, and the praying mantis is a beneficial insect in the garden. A great sense of accomplishment… All that remains is one raised bed with the Eggplant. All of the ‘brush’ has been cleared and hopefully I can get The Painter to take pity on me and at least move it out of the garden. The three wheelbarrows and the one wagon are too full for me to roll out of the way. It is to begin raining again tonight so the timing on the First step in putting the garden to bed has been accomplished. Who knows I just might figure out how to operate THE MANTIS. One last bush to plant tonight, one more tree to stake and just 6 bulbs to plant, I do believe I can manage that. The dehydrator will finish up with the sage before it too is put away; Then the daunting task of cleaning the fridge and the range. But then it is going to rain so how perfect is that? I admit I overdid it yesterday I think moving the “Puddle” was not the wisest decision, but it is moved and that is what I wanted. Someone else will have to get that to the barn.

No comments: