Saturday, September 09, 2006

It begins…the PACKING…

With Take off day being next Thursday there is a scurry of activity here. The kids and I call it FLUFFING, with a gentle smile we say this. After the lovely time in Lewisburg we are once again home, George is delighted to be with us and he claims a founding interest in my Sweeties winning his Cow case. But then you would need to talk to George about that. All in all a Mooooooooving TAIL! I sit and ponder, as do I daily as I look out of my Nook. The Wood Ducks flying up and down the creek. How neat, all of this and more packing to the background of Cream. And the Ozark Mountain Dare Devils and of course Dear Joan! The corn stalks are down; The Yellow Finches will need to find another roosting place as they cavort around the orchard. Still the Sunflowers attract them.

No comments: