Sunday, September 10, 2006

Celery the “Fast Vegetable”

Today as I prepare the Celery we grew in our garden I noticed something. As you all know when you crunch on raw celery before and after dipping [reference to Double Dippers, tee hee]. There is a distinctive Crunch sound that permeates the ear of the Cruncher and the innocent passerby. There is as well when one dices it in preparation for dehydrating. Silly? Well yes actually most everyone dices celery sometime during the year. But I was dicing many stalks. So much so that I was able to learn to slice in JUST a way that I could make the celery sound like a squeaky door. It is quiet here this morning, which made it easier to play the celery! OK you all know I am easily amused…just wanted to share! If you want to have more fun with celery remember this experiment? Celery Stalks at Midnight!

No comments: