Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Dear

Yes he is home and as well I saw three DEER walk past the Nook today. Dear and Deer. Just about as good as it gets. I was just almost ready to go to Guild when Linda called and said lets go to The Garden Spot, sit on their Deck, look at the mums and have a hot cup of coffee. “Well all righty then” I said. Twenty minutes later we were off. Wish I had taken the camera, but it was drizzling. The mums were most amazing and we indeed sat, rocked and had hot coffee. She had packed a thermos and two cobalt blue coffee mugs. Many mums later we sauntered around my home. I had about 6 years ago commissioned her to paint our home from the front. She is almost ready to begin that project. Her year of cancer treatments have set her back but she is raring to go now. Her energy levels are regaining strength and she and her hubby will soon baby sit BOTH Caitlin & Megan their granddaughters. The second birth was September 20, 2006. We also found a tree I have wanted for about two years. A Tri Color Beech Tree & one called Purple Fountain, which is also a Beech. Ummmmmmmmm, I am pondering placement in and around Sarah’s Pond. While this will likely happen next summer Time to research the possibilities. My dear friend is recovering and my Sweetie is HOME! Life is GOOD!

No comments: