Friday, September 15, 2006

NOT AGAIN

Yes the phone line is out AGAIN. But the technician said I had seven days to be able to call him so a real person could get back to us Soon. Called placed. Now to get a hold of Sweetie before he is out of range…Um Indianapolis already Man they are putting the Pedal to theMetal. Ok here is what went down, I disconnected the phone wires, as they were last week, and checked and we did have service downstairs. YES I am good. Then called sweetie to inform him that while the problem was not fixed at least I had side stepped it. The Tech was in the area and stopped @4 p.m. and fixed the problem, different problem but it is fixed. The painter has started and things are a humming once again. My Sweetie said he was amazed I had thought to disable the wires, etc. I was stunned. My comment was, “I am, my Father’s Daughter”! And PLEASE do not get me a new screwdriver for Christmas; the one I hide does perfectly well…After 35 years he should KNOW better. Or was the other male he is traveling with “entertained’ with the comments? I am thinking the latter! MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Steve Slaton carried the ball 21 times for 195 yard and two touchdowns to lead No. 5 West Virginia to comfortable 45-24 victory over the Maryland Terrapins Thursday night at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown.

No comments: