Sunday, September 17, 2006

Putting In Today

Today is the last day of any communication until they return from the Boundary Waters. Their weather is to be; SUNDAY PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS 55 TO 60. SUNDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 35. I await the call. Then the work resumes. A mild 54 degrees here at 6 a.m. & the garden awaits my energies on getting it ready for winter. Yesterday I spent six hours tending it. It is far from finished, but a start is a start. Then I was off to dinner with some dear colleagues, what fun we sat and enjoyed each other’s company from 4 p.m. till 7:30p.m. I still got home in enough time to take care of my Sweeties Ducks and chickens. Today more work in the garden as well as cleaning the fridge out. WOW! Heyya it needs done. Tomorrow the range! Need to get it all accomplished before Sweeties return. Then, I can get back to knitting. See the trick is this, I keep myself busier than ever so I am so darned tired in the evening I go to bed and sleep and have no time to miss him. It is easier to deal with it in the daytime…at night I am too tired. So there is madness to my reason. The sense of accomplishment is a prideful thing. I was raised that way. Knowing I can still do a lot of things on my own…might take me longer now, HA HA but I can still get it done. [well some of it]

No comments: