Sunday, September 24, 2006

Babies everywhere

So much went on in my little corner of the world. Eldest son came in and did the manual stuff I was unable to do. So the garden is tilled and seeded for the season. The dregs of the garden taken care of, beans poles sorted and I could go on and on. Here is the NEAT stuff. Three wee chicks that we surmise had to be all of day old in the chicken with their mom. Later my son was getting the tractor out and spied a baby snapping turtle. I should have taken a picture. It was about the size of a quarter, quite young to be sure. Then he found another baby frog in the Sarah pond area when he released the little snapper. As we sat down to enjoy the WVU [27-10] game the rains came. What a feeling of satisfaction that the garden was finished.

No comments: