Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring went the phone ~~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone call came in last night just as HOUSE was ending. The great fishermen are returning to civilization, as we know it. Last evening my Sweeties ducks decided they would not be housed. I am thinking they know that the evenings of warmth on the pond are numbered. I checked on them as well as the wee chicks and all is well. There are just a few more things to get accomplished before his return. It’s a good thing, in many ways, that he is returning I am so darned tired. George has missed him as well, no one to communicate with! However working as I did had its desired outcome. I was always too tired to begin sleep and miss him more. I would honestly say when one leg got into the bed I was already in sleep mode. I did find two more TV shows I liked. Ummmmmmmmm! ;=) Now to remember when they are on and what day. HA!

No comments: