Sunday, April 01, 2007

The ONETH of April

Here it is and I have yet to come up with something to pull on my Sweetie. If that isn’t a bummer let me add I am the proud but temporary owner of a spring sinus infection. How lucky can I get? It is raining here, quite gloomy and I not only ache from this cold but from overextending my self yesterday in the outside work. So big deal … get over it I tell my self. The bright side is some of the work is completed. A brighter forecast is that while it is raining and I feel ill I will need to stay inside and get better. Again a win win! Time to get it together for Easter and some of the kids coming in and the traditional family feasting together. Speaking of that I need to fix my Sweetie Breakfast for this day! The history of April Fool’s Day or All Fool's Day is uncertain, but the current thinking is that it began around 1582 in France with the reform of the calendar under Charles IX. The Gregorian Calendar was introduced, and New Year's Day was moved from March 25 - April 1 (new year's week) to January 1.

No comments: