Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Walk on the Wild Side and new CD’S

Yesterday I tried for 2 hours to get the log splitter started. I spent so much energy TRYING to start it that if I had, I would not have been able to use it. So Today I am paying the price. I relish the rain as I will not be tempted to punish my self. I did WALK my frustrations out yesterday as we walked in the woods. Castor and Pollux were my companions. This is the second day that I want to be totally absorbed in this CD. Some clips. As it begins to rain here, and while the outside work is finished, for today, I begin to enjoy one of my new CD’S. This past weekend I succumbed to my quarterly fill of new CD’s, So far I have gotten to listen to only two. That is purely my choice you see. While doing background research on Angélique Kidjo it really did not surprise me that she was somehow influenced by James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Jimi Hendrix, Miriam Makeba and Carlos Santana.

1 comment:

Tene Murray said...

WOW - I just listened to the clips... Simply awesome!!!