Wednesday, October 25, 2006

FALL BACK

~~~~~~~~~~WAY BACK TIME reverts to standard time at 2:00 a.m. on the last Sunday of October. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time. Starting in March 2007, daylight time in the United States will begin on the second Sunday in March and end on the first Sunday in November. Meanwhile~~ I have been a cut up and I seem to be trying to catch a cold. Ya think the two might be related? HA Spiders and (Procyon lotor) aka Rascally Raccoons. A couple Pumpkins left to do today as well as continuing with Fall Housecleaning. Still awaiting the Dryer Repair man and the call that tells me the car is fixed. At least I have my “A” Drive restored. Ummmmmm is that like Take the A Train? Now to make a Pumpkin Pie!!! [Sly grin]

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

Thanks Sweetie