Friday, October 06, 2006

Rat Race

The last few days I have been so tired. I have been trying to assess why, then it dawned upon, me that since September 14 I have been running a rat race. Self-imposed but of course! While I feel all that was accomplished was definitely worthwhile, I wonder if come next year I will re think my enthusiasms. I can proudly boast that a lot of the outside work that was accomplished, with eldest sons help, did indeed spare my Sweetie time and frustrations. He then had time to concentrate on more important things at the office. Last Friday was the last of the horrendous outside TO DO for the season. Finishing the Creek Bank. While not really necessary, the walks down the creek banks and observations made the aches and pains seem negligible. Maybe this weekend he can begin to relax. Now all that needs to be thought about is getting Birthday gifts out, Thanksgiving to prepare for and getting some clue as to what to get people for Christmas. Did I mention I have already purchased some minor gifts? Actually I have two major ones, but those are for my sweetie. Oh YE GADS, I need to get those Halloween cards addressed! Happy Friday!

No comments: