Friday, October 13, 2006

The Big Day is here and it is Friday to Boot!

Today the couch arrives. The room is ready, painting done, artwork re hung, furniture that will no longer be in the room moved. Waiting is all that remains; this song popped into my mind. Anticipation by Carly Simon We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.
Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting…
Meanwhile, outside are 1-foot mounds of rotund mini ghosts…Again in Anticipation of a frost I covered the mums. By at least 9 am I can remove the sheets and feed the Koi.
Dinner already planned. Candles ready to be lit. Music ready, His and Mine, HA HA! We all know whose music will be playing, now don’t we! That’s ok; I am still listening to Angélique Kidjo.

No comments: