Monday, February 05, 2007

So long San Juan

After a wonderful day trekking through the Rainforest dinner and the Fruity drink of the day was quite welcomed. Leaving with temperatures in the mid 80’s as we head to St. John’s Antigua. Dinner was Duck, grilled asparagus with Shitake mushrooms over a bed of lettuce and dollops of Raspberry Vinegrette. The drink du jour was a Mai Tai. Not a favorite of mine actually. But the Towel Folding made up for it. HA HA! Let me tell you about Towel Folding. Towel Folding. Best part? Chocolates for the eyes! The room steward does this for the patrons each night (except the first). One can have the opportunity later in the cruise to try towel folding and can also buy a book to teach themselves more towel folding when home. So beware the next visit home I just may have tried my hand at this. Although I am unsure how a stripped rabbit is going to look. The first Towel Creature sans the eyes ‘cause I was craving chocolate. It is a Dolphin.

No comments: