Sunday, April 16, 2006

Who spilled the beans?

LISA is a RAT FINK… Not really, BUT consider this, she showed me a bag of the fattest, juiciest Jellybeans …there they were 5 feet from my grasp. What do you think I did? One has to give her credit; the Beans were not spread out in carefree abandon. NO they were in a hidden cabinet and still in their package. SEALED still so that no luscious aromas would penetrate my nostrils. The cookout, the weather, and the company were perfect. The men folk shot while we looked on. Somehow I was not quite in the mood to shoot. I Aim to please…Heck if I am going to be placed in a competition, then I need to be mentally ready to once again show off what my Daddy taught me! When I told young Fred I was taking his picture for is FAV babysitter [cousin] he puffed up with the greatest smile and posed for you Ussmartina! The salad and dessert were well received and Jeannie’s FAMOUS deviled eggs were divine. There were just enough leftovers for everyone that we can have an instant replay later this day. Well except for the dessert, I would not bring the last serving home. Lisa thinks it will be a perfect breakfast. Makes sense it has Fruit in it! As for the pending question on whether or not I succumbed to Lisa’s Bribe…who will spill those beans?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

HA! The Ears? Just a new HARE DO