Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Every have one of THOSE DAYS?

Ya know the ones when you could laugh at the most insignificant thing ever? Like when ya breathe and your nose on inhaling makes a weird noise. Ya like on the TV sitcom, the name does not come to me. Then you laugh then you get tickled ‘cause ya laughed which makes you laugh more. Almost to the point you are laughing so hard your SNORT? OK I snorted! HA! Or you read something that for NO apparent reason makes you Guffaw! Almost better than a cup of coffee to start your morning... Obviously I am having such a day! An S & G day! I was looking at the Calls; one was running around in circles. That made me a tad concerned. I watched it, held it, released it then to my relief it drank more water ran around again then plumped down, looked up at me, cocked its tiny head and WINKED. Ummm sort of like a dog, how weird is that. There are Bird Dogs, guess this is a Dog duck? GADS it imprinted on George! Then there is the fact that Chuck lost his jaw or is he just out of LINE? Umm gift idea for Father’s Day! Well ya had to be there. My Sweetie was working on the Koi pond and the chuck was not working, I got tickled as this thought popped into my cranium! You know how that goes? The body is consisted into three parts---the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain; the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A, E, I, O, and U. Venus Meets a Planet Named George It may not be the ONION, but there is some darned good tongue and cheek comments, if you read it the way I did! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

Tee Hee Guess it does show!