Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A=(pi) r^2 Apple pies r square

OR in the case P==(pi) r^2 Pecan Pie r square I finally found the document on all the pies I made when our daughter moved from one apt. to another. Here is the list CAUSE I owe someone TWO pies. I hope this helps! 1. CHOCOLATE BOURBON PECAN PIE 2. MAPLE BOURBON PECAN PIE *** 3. PECAN PIE WITH KAHLUA AND CHOCOLATE*** CHIPS So I shall pick two [note the ***] and get the ingredients after I read to my Third Graders. They should be made Thursday because freshness is important. I figure they will make the trip with little problem. Then to deliver them to the T! Umm maybe I should make 4, 2 for the T and 2 for daughters and soon to be son in law! What ya all think ‘bout that?

1 comment:

DeeMom said...

Not worried about the instructions, I know it will occur soon or later.

As for TWO pies, heck fire; freeze one! Save it for a special occasion. “Sides the ingredients are already purchased. Youth Discount day at Kroger’s! HA!