Thursday, April 03, 2008

April Fool This year

SIGH
It all started out innocently enough

I had a PLAN
I summoned my Jester to assist…
BUT
ALAS and ALACK
SIGH I got all the ingredients together I had a dinner meeting

My Sweetie and youngest son grilled out…
Son KNEW what I was up to
I told him to SET IT UP!!!! Sly grin
BUT
He [son] just HAD to get the Other container of MILK…

ON every night in the millennium my sweetie would have had at least two glasses
of milk in the evening…
WELL NOW that was so UNTIL April First THIS YEAR
I even stayed AWAKE until 11:30 PM good GRIEF
SIGH

Therefore I never saw the outcome

UNTIL

Wednesday AM

In the Sink I spied a bowl

BUT
NO SPOON?????????? What’s with that?
Ummmmmmmmm
I asked my Sweetie, “ How was your Cereal?”
He said, “ Heyya what’s up with the green MILK?”
SIGH…I was not there to MAKE it happen on April 1st…RATS!

BUT
Never fear I am working on next year ALREADY

7 comments:

dot said...

Cute post and very funny! I never would have though about tinting the milk.

Willard said...

That's funny. I like that type of a practical joke!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I answered there, but will put this here too.


What is a button buck?

The exact scenario is a male fawn is born in May or June. By late September it usually has small antlers which ordinarily do not show above the surface of the hair, but are visible as bumps, such as in the picture above. These antlers do not grow larger until spring. Male deer at this stage of life are referred to as button bucks.

It seems likely that once serious growth begins in the spring that they would no longer be referred to as button bucks, unless one would say something like the deer was small enough that it was evidently last years button buck.

Hope that helps clear things up.

Barbara said...

What a shame - better luck next year!

SandyCarlson said...

That was a lot of fun! I will have to try that next year!

Thanks for stopping by.

Stacey Olson said...

Great post.. LOL good idea, I might have to try this one on my teenager this weekend.. even if it is NOT April fools day. LOL, sorry it didn't work out for you.. Thats always a bummer.

Salute said...

A goody for the 1st of April and I think it is was very cute and funny.

Tom said...

Oh1 how I giggled at this.... never mind theres always next year to plan for.