Sunday, March 16, 2008

While walking in the woods today I spied

OH DEER
~
the ground is muddy ICK!
OH LOOK there is a Wood sprite... Umm St. Patrick's Day IS tomorrow.
~
Ahhhhhh see the smile?

~

Goodness what a twinkle in those eyes....

Goodness some one has been carving.
~
Looks like a woman with One WILD pigtail
awww look little SHAVERS
There is my buddy BURL, see his grin, he is looking fit sprouting some fresh green for the St. Patrick’s Day festivities
WHOA what have we here, I best knock at the door
Shucks no one is at home...
Mercy me is that the Easter Bunny?
Happy St Patrick’s Day to one and all

5 comments:

Kostas said...

Splendid post with most excellent photographs and intelligent comments!

Lilli & Nevada said...

What a neat post i love the photos they are well done with a good story

Anonymous said...

Shucks -- you just don't hear words like that on a New York or Los Angeles blog. LOL

I like your pictures. Looks like some beaver has been trying out his new teeth.

Well, now, you got to come back and take a look at me in my new blonde wig.

Tom said...

Fantastic Post...
Each picture is a stunner... I love the faces.. Happy St Pats Day to you all as well.

Tom

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

While walking in the woods today, I spied a John Deere (tractor)
I see the beavers have been nibling at the trees.
Great pics