Friday, September 28, 2007

Some Where Over the Rainbow?

Finally some pictures from UP North! Still waiting for others to send more to me…

###############

“Over the Rainbow" is a popular song with music by Harold Arlen and lyrics by E.Y. Harburg. It was written to showcase Judy Garland's talents in the star vehicle movie The Wizard of Oz, and it became her signature song. She would forever be called upon to sing it in all her public appearances.
###########
Katharine Hope McPhee (born March 25, 1984) is an American pop singer and actress who was the runner-up to Taylor Hicks on the fifth season of American Idol in 2006.
###########################
No bluebirds, but EAGLES! Of course gourmet meals over a crackling fire!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Beautiful pictures, loved the rainbow and the sky shots. I like the way you do your blog, you have a style all of your own.

DeeMom said...

“O.W.Tigley”, I take NO Credit on the pictures. My spouse took them; I merely cropped some and slightly embellished others. He has a good eye for pictures and for sure I will tell him that you liked them.
Thanks for the compliments. ;)